[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
today's question, quick!
- Subject: today's question, quick!
- From: "Kathy Barwick" <KBarwick@dtsc.ca.gov>
- Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 14:49:26 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: "Kathy Barwick" <KBarwick@dtsc.ca.gov>
ok, any good examples of going to an alternative chemical that turned out to be worse than the original? (if anyone's still in the office--need this NOW)
we already have n-Hexane, and they don't want MTBE.
thanks for all yalls help, once again.
Dept. of Toxic Substances Control
Office of Pollution Prevention
(916) 323-3381 or (916) 255-6421
fax (916) 255-3595
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to email@example.com
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers