RE: Dry Cleaners

MiCell is the company in NC that has developed and sold this technology.
There is some information on this comapny avaliable on our website at

www.p2pays.org as well as others listed below.

Micell is written up in a Design for the Environment report, which is listed
in RLIBY and on our site.

MiCell has an Internet site and has been covered by others in reports on
> the Internet - see below:
>
> 1. Welcome to Micell Technologies  84%
> Environmentally safe metal cleaning and garment cleaning alternative. Low
> cost, non-toxic, non-flammable, and recyclable with minimum waste.
> Found by: AltaVista, Excite, FAST Search, Lycos, Magellan, WebCrawler
> http://www.micell.com/
>
> 2. Welcome to Micell Technologies  83%
> Environmentally safe metal cleaning and garment cleaning alternative. Low
> cost, non-toxic, non-flammable, and recyclable with minimum waste.
> Found by: Excite, FAST Search, Infoseek, Lycos, Magellan
> http://www.micell.com/main.htm
>
> 3. Micell Technologies  78%
> This page is no longer in use. Advancing to new page.
> Found by: Excite, HotBot
> http://www.micell.com/garm.htm
>
> 4. Welcome to Micell Technologies  74%
> THE INDUSTRY'S NUMBER ONE MAGAZINE March, 1999 By Ian P. Murphy Displayed
> with Permission of American Drycleaner. (c) Copyright Crain Communications
> Inc. 1999 ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES SPECIAL REPORT ...
> Found by: FAST Search, Infoseek, Lycos
> http://www.micell.com/AmerDryclnrs/march99.html
>
> 5. Unifi, Inc. / Micell  72%
> 7201 West Friendly Avenue, Greensboro, NC 27410 / Phone: (336) 294-4410
Fax:
> (336) 316-5422 MICELL Research in dyeing with liquid CO 2 prompted Unifi
> invest in an emerging company, Micell Technologies, Inc., a leading
> developer of surfactants...
> Found by: Excite, HotBot
> http://www.unifi-inc.com/uni007.htm
>
> 6. Welcome to Micell Technologies  72%
> Found by: FAST Search, Lycos
> http://www.micell.com/koreanMonthly/page3.html
>
> 7. College of Textiles Bulletin  70%
> Textiles April 22, 1997 Bulletin # 36 Sponsored Project Awards MCPHERSON,
E.
> M.; Army Research Office; Functionally Tailored Fibers and Fabrics
Research
> $562,500 SEASTRUNK, C. L. and SMITH, C. B.; Unifi Incorporated; Research
and
> Development on Supercritical F
> Found by: EuroSeek
> http://www.tx.ncsu.edu/college/bulletin/bull36.html
>
> 8. Welcome to Micell Technologies  67%
> HOME page 1 next page
> Found by: FAST Search, Infoseek, Lycos
> http://www.micell.com/koreanMonthly/page1.html
>
> 9. Thursday, June 24  65%
> Thursday, June 24. Orlando-- Micell Technologies, Inc., the Raleigh, North
> Carolina-based manufacturer of liquid carbon dioxide dry cleaning systems,
> announced today that because of the flawless operating ...
> Found by: Excite, Infoseek
> http://www.micell.com/expansion6-24.htm
>
> 10. Untitled  61%
> Immediate Release October 16, 1999 Micell Announces Hangers Expansion into
> New England; Hangers to be First Environmentally Friendly Cleaner in
Region
> Found by: Excite, Infoseek, Magellan
> http://www.micell.com/NewEnglandArticle/HangersNE.html
>
> 11. Kirk's Suede - Life - What's New  65%
> Micell Technologies--CO2 & Cleaning Micell Technologies--Press Release
with
> Kirk's Suede-Life International Leather Industry--Leather Manufacturers,
> etc. Your Closest Clean & Green Leather Cleaner
> Found by: AltaVista, HotBot
> http://www.ksl-c-g.com/ksl/links.htm
>
> 12. Background - Carstens-Amaral  63%
> Carstens Amaral is a streamlined version of an advertising agency. An
agency
> built like a PT boat rather than a battleship. An agency that meets the...
> Found by: AltaVista
> http://www.carsam.com/background.html
>
> 13. Business Leader April 1998 - Venture '98  63%
> Feature Story The 15th Annual Research Triangle Venture Capital Conference
> will be held April 23 at the Friday Center in Chapel Hill. Sponsored by
the
> Council for Entrepreneurial Development, The North Carolina Department of
> Commerce, The North Carolina Ventur
> Found by: EuroSeek
> http://www.businessleader.com/blapr98/venture98.html
>
> 14. NC State University Departmental Directory  63%
> A searchable index is available for this information. This is an
> content-based index of all the important words throughout the department
> phonebook.
> Found by: WebCrawler
> http://www.ncsu.edu/phonebook/departments/
>
> 15. PNNL's Federal Laboratory Consortium Awards  57%
> FLC Awards The Federal Laboratory Consortium (FLC) is a nationwide network
> of more than 600 national laboratories from 16 federal agencies that
> provides a forum to develop strategies and opportunities for linking
> technology with the mission and the marketplace
> Found by: EuroSeek
> http://www.pnl.gov/edo/succes/flc.stm
>
> 16. Textile Care Links  57%
> Webheaders. This is list of web sites of interest to the textile care
> industry. Send Us Your Address. If you have a Web page and you want it
> listed...
> Found by: AltaVista
> http://users.aol.com/Peteblke/lks.html
>
> 17. Wisconsin Fabricare Institute, Inc.  56%
> Back to: May - June 1998 MiCell May Pilot Program in Wisconsin MiCell
> Technologies, Inc. and the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
> have been communicating recently about the possibility of piloting the
> Micare system utilizing CO-2...
> Found by: HotBot
> http://www.wifi.com/memberonly/5-6_1998/Grant.html
>
> 18. Welcome Micell Technologies  54%
> Enviromentally safe metal cleaning and garment cleaning alternative. Low
> cost, non-toxic, non-flammable, and recyclable with minimum waste.
> Found by: FAST Search, Infoseek, Lycos
> http://www.micell.com/menu.htm
>
> 19. For Immediate Release  50%
> For Immediate Release October 22, 1999 Micell Co-founder Appears on
TexCare
> Panel; Dr. Joseph DeSimone Discusses Benefits of Carbon Dioxide Garment
Care
> System
> Found by: Excite
> http://www.micell.com/NCAshow.html
>
> 20. Welcome to Micell Technologies  52%
> Found by: FAST Search, Lycos
> http://www.micell.com/koreanMonthly/page6.html

> 21. Micell Technologies  52%
> Contact: Gena Arthur 919-313-2102 ext.103 Immediate Release November 24,
> 1999 MICELL PRAISES INTRODUCTION OF HELMS BILL Legislation Would Assist
Dry
> Cleaners in Switching to Environmentally Safe Alternatives RALEIGH,
NCMicell
> Technologies, Inc., the
> Found by: FAST Search, Lycos
> http://www.micell.com/HelmsBill11-99.htm
>
> 22. Greening99--Case Studies  50%
> Case Studies Track Coordinators: Rick Bunch, World Resources Institute
Harry
> Fatkin, Fatkin Consultancy Track Kick-Off Session (Monday, 1:15-2:30pm)
> Found by: Magellan
> http://greening99.bschool.unc.edu/track/Tcasestudies.html
>
> 23. PNNL's Federal Laboratory Consortium Awards  50%
> FLC Awards The Federal Laboratory Consortium (FLC) is a nationwide network
> of more than 600 national laboratories from 16 federal agencies that
> provides a forum to develop strategies and opportunities for linking
> technology with the mission and the marketplace
> Found by: EuroSeek
> http://www.pnl.gov/edo/succes/rd100.stm
>
> 24. U.S. EPA DfE Garment and Textile Care Information Products  50%
> Many of the following documents are available as downloadable .PDF files
and
> can be read with Acrobat Reader version 3.0 or higher. For information...
> Found by: AltaVista
> http://www.epa.gov/opptintr/dfe/garment/pubs.htm
>
> 25. How to contact Micell  44%
> Yes, I would like more information: Send more literature (you may be more
> specific in the comments area) Please have a representative contact me.
Put
> me on the mailing list.
> Found by: Excite
> http://www.micell.com/contact.htm
>
> 26. PNNL News & Information - News Releases  46%
> Release date: February 12,1999 Contact: Susan Bauer (509) 375-2561 Pacific
> Northwest National Laboratory honored for transferring technology
RICHLAND,
> Wash. - The Federal Laboratory Consortium (http://www.federallabs.org/),
> which recognizes excellence in techn
> Found by: EuroSeek, Infoseek
> http://www.pnl.gov/news/1999/99-10.htm
>
> 27. MiCELL Technologies, Inc  45%
> Departmental Phonebook MiCELL Technologies, Inc. Main Number Suite 3500,
> Partners Bldg I, Box 7554, 1017 Main Campus Drive 3-7000 Fax 3-7014
> President/CEO R. Bradley Lienhart blienhart@micell.com 3-7007 Manager
James
> [...]
>
> 28. Chemist featured speaker in Tenn. (12/19/1999, CHN)  44%
> Home | Classifieds | News | Sports | Opinion | Around Town Arts | Calendar
|
> Chapel Hill News Real Estate Section | Search | Contact Us People on the
> Hill Sunday, December 19, 1999 Chemist featured speaker in Tenn. UNC NEWS
> SERVICES CHAPEL HILL -..
> Found by: HotBot
> http://www.chapelhillnews.com/Around_Town/columns/people/latest.html
>
> 29. Hutchison & Mason - Recent Client Events  44%
> Recent Client Events. Digital South in its January/February 1999 issue
> featured "50 Companies to Watch in 1999." Among the companies featured
> were...
> Found by: AltaVista
> http://www.hutchlaw.com/client_events/index.html
>
> 30. Venture '98 Presenters  44%
> Venture '98 brings companies seeking capital together with potential
sources
> of financing. Venture '98 provides opportunities for qualified
entrepreneurs
> to present their funding needs to investors. The financing sources
typically
> represented include venture capital funds, private investors,
corporations,
> banks, leasing companies and investment banking firms. Surveys of high
> growth...
> Found by: Magellan
> http://www.cednc.org/venture/98/Presenters.html
>
> 31. ScienceDaily Magazine -- Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Proces  40%
> The Federal Laboratory Consortium, which recognizes excellence in
technology
> transfer, has honored Pacific Northwest National Laboratory researchers
for
> their efforts in moving two technologies out of the laboratory and into
the
> marketplace. The technologies -
> Found by: EuroSeek, HotBot
> http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1999/02/990212135454.htm
>
> 32. Micell - company information  37%
> As the world places a higher priority on maintaining a sustainable
> environment, we at Micell Technologies will increase our role as a partner
> in that objective. Our CO2 technology is designed to eliminate the ...
> Found by: Infoseek
> http://www.micell.com/company.htm
>
> 33. CONGRATULATING MICELL TECHNOLOGIES, INC  39%
> FROM THE CONGRESSIONAL RECORD-HOUSE VERSION CONGRATULATING MICELL
> TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ON WINNING A PRESTIGIOUS R&D 100 AWARD -- HON. DAVID E.
> PRICE (Extension of Remarks - September 25, 1998) [Page: E1815] HON. DAVID
> E. PRICE in the House of Representatives
> Found by: FAST Search, Lycos
> http://www.micell.com/micellCongress.htm
>
> 34. MICELL Technologies  37%
> This page is out of commission. Now forwarding you to new site.
> Found by: Excite
> http://www.micell.com/bulletin.htm
>
> 35. MSM News  37%
> Admissions. Curriculum. COM Faculty. FAQ News. Overview. Registration.
Home.
> [...]
> in the development of carbon dioxide for environmentally-friendly
industrial
> applications, today announced that retail veteran S. ...
> Found by: Infoseek
> http://www.micell.com/Kinsell-pr.htm
>
> 39. CleanTech Expo - [exhall]  31%
> Interlab Inc International Products Corp International Specialty Products
> (ISP)-Engineered Solvents Group IVEC Inc Jelight Co Inc Jensen Fabricating
> Engineers Jim's Plating Supply JL Becker Co JRI Industries JST Custom
> Fabrication Kadon Corp KEMAC Inc KleenTec Inc Kleer-Flo Co Kolene Corp
> Krystil Klear Kyzen Corp L&R Manufacturing Co Landa Water Cleaning Systems
> Latta Biotechnology Lewis Corp...
> Found by: Magellan
> http://www.cleantechexpo.com/exhibitorprevious.cfm
>
> 40. NC CED: News: EntreNews: September 7, 1999  31%
> The Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) fosters the creation and
> growth of high-impact companies in the Research Triangle area of North
> Carolina. Education, capital formation, mentoring, and communications are
> the focus of the programs and services o
> Found by: EuroSeek
> http://www.cednc.org/news/entrenews/99/9_7.html
>
> 41. [5/29/98] Opposites attract healthy round of venture capital  24%
> The N&O: Business
> Found by: HotBot
> http://www.news-observer.com/daily/1998/05/29/biz04.html
>
> 42. 187 August 1998  24%
> 188 September 1998 TITANIC REVISITED: A NEAT AND TIDY PACKAGE Did you know
> the Titanic had Turkish baths? Some first class rooms had fireplaces? The
> fourth smokestack, installed for visual effect, was fake, and it was
really
> an air vent.
> Found by: Magellan
> http://www.nku.edu/~yannarella/news9809.html
>
> 43. Links Copyright 1996 Cybermill  24%
> Take a look at a few of our clients sites, they may give you an idea for
> your own site. Each one has some special characteristic that makes it...
> Found by: AltaVista
> http://www.cybermill.com/links.html
>
> 44. NC CED: News: EntreNews: September 7, 1999  24%
> The Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) fosters the creation and
> growth of high-impact companies in the Research Triangle area of North
> Carolina. Education, capital formation, mentoring, and communications are
> the focus of the programs and services o
> Found by: EuroSeek
> http://www.cednc.org/news/entrenews/99/9_20.html
>
> 45. Care Labeling Rule -- List of Post-Workshop Commenters As of March 30,
> 1999  18%
> Care Labeling Rule. List of Post-Workshop Commenters As of March 30, 1999.
> Specialized Technology Resources ("STR") Jo Ann Pullen ("Pullen")...
> Found by: AltaVista
> http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/rulemaking/carelabel/wkscomments/comworklist.htm
>
> 46. green  18%
> NEWS Embargoed until 6 p.m. Eastern Time or thereafter Tuesday, June 24
June
> 23, 1997 -- No. 434 UNC-CH chemist to receive Presidential Green Chemistry
> Challenge Award CHAPEL HILL -- At a National Academy of Sciences ceremony
in
> Washington, D.C....
> Found by: HotBot
> http://www.unc.edu/news/newsserv/univ/jun97/green.html
>
> 47. NC CED: News: EntreNews: September 7, 1999  18%
> The Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) fosters the creation and
> growth of high-impact companies in the Research Triangle area of North
> Carolina. Education, capital formation, mentoring, and communications are
> the focus of the programs and services o
> Found by: EuroSeek
> http://www.cednc.org/news/entrenews/99/12_6.html
>
> 48. Yahoo! Finance - UFI form 10-Q  18%
> Recent Filings: Feb 1999 (Qtrly Rpt) | May 1999 (Qtrly Rpt) | Sep 1999
> (Annual Rpt) | Nov 1999 (Qtrly Rpt) More filings for UFI available from
> EDGAR Online | Access real-time filings with EDGAR Online Premium
> Found by: Magellan
> http://biz.yahoo.com/e/991110/ufi.html
>
> 49. Hangers Cleaners' Charter Franchisee Operator Receives Inaugural Award
> Hanranchisee Operator Receives Inaugural Award Inaugural Award  11%
> HANGERS CLEANERS' CHARTER FRANCHISEE OPERATOR TED WILLIAMS, SR., TO
RECEIVE