GLIN==> New: Why Watersheds? on CD-ROM!

An offer from Center for Watershed Protection

The Center for Watershed Protection is pleased to announce that the
latest addition to our family of popular slideshow presentations,
"Why Watersheds?", is finally available on CD-ROM!

Designed to bridge the gap for people who may not understand the
whys and hows of watershed protection, this introductory presentation
explains what a watershed is, how development impacts watershed
health, and why protecting watersheds is critical. Included are steps that
planners, watershed groups, and regular citizens alike can take to
protect our own water resources.

You can preview "Why Watersheds?" on our website at
http://www.cwp.org